Balsamic Basil Strawberry Martini



This is one of my favorite drinks.  It is so lovely and such a nice drink to make when your strawberries are coming in.  Not that I have to figure out what to do with my strawberries but it is nice to relax after picking them with a drink.  



Below you can see some of the ingredients I use to make this martini.  You will also need vodka, basil simple syrup and some fresh ground black pepper.


Balsamic Basil Strawberry Martini
3 oz vodka 
muddled strawberries 
a nice splash of white balsamic vinegar
Shake like you never shook before
Pour into your martini glass
Grind some fresh black pepper into your glass
Garnish with strawberries and a few small basil leaves

Always remember you can make anything per YOUR taste.  I am not big on sweets so I do not use a lot of the simple syrup in my drink but if you like sweet drinks go for a bit more basil simple syrup.  

If you decide to mix up a few martinis please comment and post a picture.  You can also follow my blog by doing so on the menu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS