ROASTED GARLIC INSTANT POT STYLE



I love garlic.  I do not care if it is stinky or smelly.  I LOVE IT!  I use it on so many things.  I am not Italian but thank goodness I am married to a man that is part Italian.  He can tolerate my obsession with garlic and does not judge me for garlic breath.

Now if you wanna up the anty you make roasted garlic.  That really kicks garlic up a notch.  However, it is time-consuming in the oven and messy to get out.  In using the instant pot you get it done much quicker and it is oh so easy to peel.

All you do is cut the top or is it the bottom off?





Put a cup of water in the inner pot of the IP, add your trivet with the garlic bulbs on it and set your pot for 5 minutes.  Allow to NR for 10 minutes.  Then do a QR if necessary.






Once you have opened your IP take the garlic off the trivet and place it on a cookie sheet and drizzle a bit of EVOO on top and pop them in the oven or in my case the toaster oven.  I use my toaster oven a lot because it does not heat the house up as much during warm months.




The oven is just to brown the tops a bit.




The garlic will pop right out with hardly any mess at all!!!

If you do not have an IP you seriously need one!  I do not know how many times I have said how awesome it is!!  It makes life easier.  

Today I have bread rising with sun-dried tomatoes, medley of olives and roasted garlic.  YUM!!  

ENJOY!!

NOTE: NR means nature release and QR means quick release.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS