ADULT WINE ICE POPS ~ NEW RECIPES AND PICTURES




Friday I decided to make some of the wine frozen icicles pops.  My friend Anna graduate from college on Saturday so I wanted to give her something a bit special.  Since Sophie and I were talking about them the weekend before I decided to take the leap and just make some.  

Congratulations Anna!!!  




Making wine frozen popsicles are pretty easy.  You just split the wine half and half with a non-alcoholic drink.  Here is my post with a few other recipes and the link for doing the math to make other pops.


I made 4 different flavors on Friday.  I allowed them to sit in the freezer overnight so I knew they were good and solid.  


For the red wine and berry ones, I used cheap box red wine and my leftover berries from last weeks sangria.  





Red Wine and Berry 


Ingredients

  • 1 cup red wine
  • 1 cup sprite
  • mixed berries
Directions
  • Mix red wine and sprite together
  • Get out small dixie cups and place a few pieces of fruit in the cups

  • Pour the wine and sprite mixture into the cups

  • Put a small piece of aluminum foil over the top of the cups
  • Place a small slit in the middle of the aluminum foil on the cup
  • Place a popsicle stick in the slit and put them in freeze

Next, I made Strawberry Moscato.  A lot of my friends like Moscato so I thought they would really like them.  I think Sophie had one of these and really liked them.


Again I just mixed the Moscato with some sprite.  Half and half ratio.  

I put my strawberries in my blender

And liquefied them

I had a cup of juice


I mixed the sprite with the strawberries


Then I added the Moscato


Pour the mix into the dixie cups


Cover and freeze



I do not like sweet wines so I decided to make some with Pinot Grigio.

They were made the exact same way as the above ones I just used a different wine. 



Again you just mix everything together and put into cups with aluminum foil and sticks inserted.




The last ones I made were Strawberry Margarita.  I just picked up a bottle of pre-mixed margaritas and added sprite and some strawberries.



Again I just cut some strawberries and put them in the cups.




Added the margarita mix with the sprite and pour it in the cups.



Cover and freeze


Once frozen you just peel and eat!!



I hope all my peeps enjoyed them.  FYI, I still have a few.  

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I know we did.

Happy Monday.  Make it a good week and ENJOY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS