Cheatin Asian Style Pho Broth

OMG have you ever in your life been so excited about something you had just found?  That is me right now!!!

I love making homemade bone broths and have been attempting to find a recipe for a pho broth that would not take a full day to finish.  I think I have found it.  I am by no means trying to say this is as good as the long process of making pho broth.   BUT I am saying this is pretty darn good.  I truly was so so excited when I tasted it that I forgot to take a picture of the broth because I made it for a wonton soup recipe.  I have those pictures.  So, next time I make cheating pho broth I will add a picture to this entry.  Sorry, but this is just so good that I could not wait to post it with a picture.  

My recipe is for Pho Ga broth but I am sure you could sub out chicken broth for beef and make Pho Bo.  Either way, these 2 broths are the main ingredients in a lot of Asian style soups.  

Pho Ga Broth

Ingredients

6 C  Homemade Chicken bone broth or store bought
1/4 C low sodium soy sauce
2 T rice vinegar optional
1 T sesame oil
1 T fresh minced ginger
1 T fresh minced garlic

Directions

Add sesame oil to the pot to heat
Add ginger and garlic and allow to cook for a 2 minutes
Add all other ingredients and bring to boil


Oh my gosh, I can not tell you enough how awesome this broth is.  You need to try it today.  It is pretty darn good if you ask me!!  Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS