WHITE CHICKEN SPINACH PIZZA



We finally had the time and the people over to make a couple White Chicken Spinach Pizzas.  I have to say it was a bit hit.  Which always makes me happy.  I can not help but get a bit apprehensive when I am cooking for my friends.  Not everything is good and I do make some stuff I would never make again or at least if I did I would figure out how to make it better. 

Doesn't that look delicious? 


Homemade pizza pie crust.  It is easy to make.  Click here for the recipe.

For some reason, I have never liked store bought alfredo sauce.  It just is nasty tasting to me.  So I make my own white sauce.  It is super easy too.  Click here for my easy 3 ingredient alfredo sauce recipe.

On this pizza, the base is a white sauce, which is basically an alfredo sauce.  This is where the garlic comes in.  Add some chopped baby spinach leaves. I threw some red pepper on for color.  Of course, there was chicken.   I use my home canned chicken but you can use any chicken you wish.


Again the toppings are up to you but the base again is white sauce, chopped baby spinach, chicken and cheese.

If you wish you can use mushrooms.  As I said I used red pepper just for some color contrast with the green spinach.  



Wanna slice?


Here is a hint, add some fresh cracked pepper to the top of the white sauce prior to building your pizza.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS