HOW DO YOU LIKE MY CANNING SHELVES

These pictures were made on February 13, 2019, at 4:38 pm EST.  

On the first set of shelves, I have potatoes, blueberry jam, blueberry butter, apple pie jam, apple butter, scuppernong jelly, apple pecan relish, Christmas jam, cranberry relish, cranberry juice, cranberry mustard, faux pineapple, apples, canned pumpkin, and melanzana.

The middle set of shelves have more potatoes, 4 different kinds of strawberry jam, strawberry mustard, beer mustard, various pepper jellies, peach jam, apple sauce, and apple juice.

The last set of shelves have all of my bone broths.  


 I keep my can goods in our basement.  We have a full basement.  

The first shelving unit has canned meats on top, all kinds of pickled veggies, canned soups, and canned bbq sauces.

The last set has canned soups, canned tomatoes, 5 different types of salsa, tomato sauce, Rotel, marinara, whole canned tomatoes, sriracha, green enchilada sauce, various beans, and some canned meat.


In the boxes, I have ground beef, soups, mustards, beans, and who knows what else.  

I am sure there is a lot more stuff I did not mention.  If you are curious please comment and I will tell you if I have canned that or if I have some.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS