Charley Girl turned 3 months old last Thursday

Oh me Oh my look how big my girl is getting!
  Last Thursday Charley was 12 weeks old.  Thank goodness she is better and growing well.



I just love this puppy.  She is awesome.  Yeah she is a lot of work 
but she is well worth the time.


Can you see she is asleep standing up?  The poor pup was exhausted. This picture is of Charley on her first major trip. Well major for her and me,  It was a trip an hour long.  Then, of course, another hour home.  Overall she did well.  I only almost wrecked twice.  Let's just say I need to take her on more short trips to get her used to riding in her new basket.

Enjoy!!

Here is a new picture of my precious girl.  4/21/2018 Oh she holds my heart!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS