COSMO... OO LA LA ... OH SO FANCY MARTINI




Every once in a while I like to have a fancy girlie drink.  
My drink of choice is normally vodka so why not make a Cosmopolitan tonight?

They really are easy to make.  All you need is vodka, triple sec, limes and cranberry juice.  Oh and ice and a shaker.

You guys know me, I love homemade stuff so of course, I have homemade cranberry juice. Which is so easy to make but you must have a bit of patience because my recipe takes 6 weeks. 
 Which is a whole different story.

I use 3 ounces vodka
1-1 /2 oz triple sec
1 oz cranberry juice
Squeeze a slice of lime
Add all the ingredients to an ice-filled shaker and shake.

You really need to shake for a while.  
A bartender once told me to shake and shake and shake some more.
He told me the trick to a good martini is to shake till your hand is nice and cold from the ice in your shaker.

Pour into a martini glass and garnish with a slice of lime.  
Yummy


Why not make a girlie drink today and enjoy!

Please subscribe and follow our blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS