JUST SOME FUN PICTURES OF MY SUMMER

I can not take credit for all these pictures but most are mine.  Some credit goes to my daughter and son.  

Basil collecting.  I have tons of basil and the rabbits love it as much as we do.


This picture is just a bit of my day.  Feeding my sourdough starter and making pickles.  


My daughter enjoying a glass of wine.  She might kill me if she realizes I posted this picture but she will have to find it by going on my blog first.  LOL


My San Marzo tomatoes are producing and are so big!!


My first batch of marinara canned this season.  This makes me unbelievably happy since I use tons of it each year.  Store bought cannot compare to my homemade.

Two new grandpuppies.

My daughter's Ladybug.  Ladybug came from a friend of ours, Steve.  Shortly after MacKenzie was given Ladybug, Steve died in a car accident and left a hole in our hearts.  Thank you, Steve.  MacKenzie and Jace love her dearly.  As do Scott and me.


Next is my son's baby, Winston.  He is such a doll and so loving and sweet.  


A few tomatoes, tomatillos and okra from the garden.  Getting about this much or more on a daily basis.


Our grandson, Jace who thinks he is the Incredible Hulk playing like he is a dinosaur.  Notice his shirt?  It is an Avengers shirt.   


Just wanted to share a few personal photos from my summer so far.  I hope to finish up my posts on quick breads.  I have one more to go and then hopefully will get to post my marinara and salsa recipes.  Oh and do not forget some vacation footage that will be coming soon.

Happy Summer and ENJOY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS