FOOD PREPPING FOR DINNER


I have to admit a very ugly secret.  I have not cooked all week.  Let me clarify, I have not cooked dinner all week long.  I was not being lazy at all.  I know it might seem like it BUT, when you have leftovers from 5 different meals, why cook?  Right?  It is very hard to cook for just 2 people.  Which means I tend to cook way too much food, as does Scott.  

Well, tonight I am trying out a new recipe and I have already started my food prepping.  

Any guessings on what I am cooking?  There are wine and chicken to come.  Looking forward to dinner..... What are you cooking tonight?

Please take a guess on what I am cooking in the comments below.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS