FUN FACT FRIDAY~MARCH 29, 2019

Willow and Lola


Do you know where the saying, "It's raining cats and dogs" comes from?  I sure did not know.  I found it very interesting to find out it comes from England wherein the 17th century when it rained homeless dogs and cars would drown and float down the streets.  Thank goodness things are so much better.  Or is it? 

Charley

People need to be serious when they adopt a pet into their home.  Animals deserved to be loved and treated like your family.  I know mine are treated as if they are spoiled princesses.

Ladybug

Even the grandpups and grandcats are loved like family.

Kitty, Bidi, and Winston

Sorry, I do not have a picture of Abu.   MacKenzie send me a picture of Abu.  

Have a great Friday!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS