FUN FACT FRIDAY~APRIL 5, 2019



It is Friday, so you know what that means.  It is fun fact Friday!!!  Believe it or not, I rack my brain on what to post.  There are all kinds of fun facts out there.  Today this one kind of hit me as a funny one.  

Lemons contain more sugar than strawberries.  


Wow who would have thought?  I mean lemons are tart and sour to the taste.  While strawberries taste so sweet and juicy.  


My son use to ask for the lemon in my water when we were out to eat.  My grandson now does the same thing.  It always made me laugh that they would want to suck on it for a second.  


Happy April folks and I hope you have a great weekend.
ENJOY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS