Happy May


I have not posted in a while.  Life kind of got in the way of everything.  Then just like that life came back in a way I never thought would have happened. I am back to having fun in the kitchen.  

This past week I made some different varieties of hot/spicy strawberry jelly and some of my trademark pepper jellies.  In doing so I realized I have never posted a recipe of my pepper jelly.  Hopefully I will be able to do that in the next few days.

I am also planning on making elderberry jelly from some dried elderberries I have.  I am really excited about that.  

Speaking of Pepper Jelly I plan on making a Rose Wine Pepper Jelly.  

The blueberry bushes are loaded.  My strawberry patch is fizzling out.  

Life continues.  So stay tuned for more recipes and fun around the Cristina's household.



Comments

  1. Yay!! Glad you are back to fun in the kitchen! I know you have always loved it! Hope you are doing well. Miss you.
    -Ashley Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS