DIY GIFTS FOR MOTHER'S DAY



Mother's Day is coming up soon and with that thought why not make something handmade and heartfelt? 

I remember when my daughter, MacKenzie was about 8 and at Sunday School she made me this pin for Mother's Day.  It was horrible looking.  I mean, let me backtrack, it was not very color coordinated but VERY colorful.  My sweet girl gave me this with so much love in her eyes that today it breaks my heart to remember the moment she handed it to me.  Homemade gifts are heartfelt and made with love.  I wish I knew where it was today.  Yeah, My Bad.

So, as Mother's Day approaches I decided to compile a list of things you could make for whoever you wish on this special day.  My thoughts are to find things that are simple, frugal and loving all at the same time. Also, I kept in mind things I would enjoy receiving.  MacKenzie, did you hear that???


  1. Vanilla Sugar Scrub
  2. Epsom Salt Scrub
  3. Lavender Milk Bath
  4. Eggshell Facial 
  5. Caramel Coffee Syrup
  6. Mini Herb Garden
  7. Hanging Basket
  8. Comfrey Salve
  9. Coffee Scrub Cubes

Mother's Day is in 2 weekends.  Are you ready?

ENJOY!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOMATO SOUP (CANNING RECIPE)

COPY CAT ORTEGA TACO SAUCE

HOW TO MAKE CRISPY PICKLED JALAPENOS